What is Organisational Resilience?
Organisational resilience refers to an organisations ability to engage and adapt following an incident that may test the continuity of the organisation, from market volatility, to natural disaster and to respond in a positive manner to these challenges in the longer term.
What We Do
- Crisis Management Planning
- Emergency Management Planning
- Business Continuity Planning
- Disaster Recovery for IT
- Security Management Plans
What You Will Have
- Peace of mind, knowing you have a plan for unexpected events developed specifically for your organisation
- Documentation of processes and activities that can be undertaken in the event of any serious incident or disaster that interrupts your business
- Your organisations' specific vulnerabilities assessed and documented
- Plan for the management of any risk scenarios common to your industry and the related OH & S considerations
- Where appropriate tested and scheduled simulations of a variety of typical crisis specific to your industry